Working in a hospital can be dangerous — especially when that hospital was one nicknamed Seattle Grace Mercy Death. On Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 18 ("You Be Illin'"), the docs will be reminded just how risky their jobs are when a flu hits Grey Sloan Memorial and threatens to knock them all out of commision.
So, who's going to be taken down by this attack? We've taken a closer look at the promo to see what it reveals.
1. Arizona is sneezed on. It looks like Arizona could be one of the first docs taken down by the flu, since the promo opens with a little girl sneezing on her. Either that, or she's one of the people who passes it along, since at :03 we see her touching a wall, and her handprint is lit up. Looks like some sort of special effect to indicate how the bug spreads.
2. There's a bug going around. "There's a bug going around this hospital," Cristina warns someone we think is Shane at :02.
3. Jackson is out. At :07 we see Jackson straight up collapse. So add him to the tally of docs felled by the flu.
4. Derek in denial. Another doc who might have caught the bug? Derek — but he's in denial about it. At :10 Mer worries that her hubby doesn't look good. "I don't get sick," he replies. Yeah, sure.
5. Derek collapses! At :12 Derek staggers into a wall and slides down it. So much for not getting sick. Too bad he has a big speech on brain mapping to give...
Did we miss anything? Interpret something wrong? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday, April 3, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.