On Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 18 we met Braden (Armani Jackson), the cute kid with the faulty immune system that leaves him isolated from everyone. Based on the promo for Season 10, Episode 19 ("I'm Winning'"), we're going to see much more of this lil' guy next week.
Will the docs be able to find a way to help him? We've taken a closer look at the promo to see what it reveals.
1. "He's getting worse." At :01, we see Arizona say, "He's getting worse." Is she talking about Braden, or a different patient? Either way, it sounds bad!
2. He's still isolated. At :02 we see Braden sitting sadly in his isolation box as the voiceover says, "A patient forced into isolation." At :04 Bailey explains to him that his only safe place is right where he is.
3. And he's not taking it. Unfortunately, Braden is young enough that he doesn't necessarily understand the direness of his situation. At :06 we see that he's broken free and is sprinting through the hospital as a doc desperately chases after him.
4. Is he missing? At :08 Braden's shouts, "Where's my son?!" and even Alex doesn't seem to know where he's gone at :09. How long is he missing for?
5. Everyone back away! The promo ends with a chilling scene of a crowd of people backing away from Aiden. That must be confusing and terrifying for the poor kid.
Did we miss anything? Interpret something wrong? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday, April 10, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.