On Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 19 ("I'm Winning'"), Cristina (Sandra Oh) gets some very good news in the form of a Harper Avery award nomination, while Bailey (Chandra Wilson) and Alex (Justin Chambers) deal with Brendan, the adorable kid without a functioning immune system.
What can we expect from these two plotlines? The sneak peeks of the episode give us some clues.
1. Cristina doesn't want to make a big deal. In this sneak peek, Cristina insists that the nomination is "just a nomination," and she doesn't want to make a big deal out if it. Knowing how competitive she is, we're sure she doesn't want to celebrate until she's actually got the top prize locked down.
2. The docs have other idea. Too bad the rest of the hospital has turned out to toast Cristina's success. Literally, it looks like the entire hospital is there shouting "congratulations!" So much for keeping things low-key...
3. It was all Meredith's idea! And poor Cristina is going to have to smile and try to enjoy it, because it was all her bestie's idea.
4. Braden runs off. In less cheerful news, in this sneak peek Braden goes missing. Losing track of a child patient is bad enough, but it's ten times worse when any exposure to outside germs risks his life.
5. Back away! Alex eventually finds Braden, but is it too late? What has he been exposed to?
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, April 10, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.