Based on the sneak peeks for Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 21: "Change of Heart," we can expect emotions to be running high. Of course, the season is almost over, so we didn't really need sneak peeks to tell us that!
What do the sneak peeks reveal about the episode? Here's what we've learned:
1. Meredith is mad. Aww, BFF powers activate! Meredith is hella pissed that Cristina lost the Harper Avery — and she's taking it out on everyone around her.
2. Cristina goes back to work. Cristina, on the other hand, is already back to work, trying to help the family where all of the kids are having heart problems.
3. A Sophie's Choice situation. And that heart case? Has turned dark. There is a heart on the way. It's supposed to go to Frankie, but her condition is "deteriorating." It could go to Ivy, instead, since she has a better chance of putting it to good use. But how are parents supposed to pick which child gets the heart? They say they can't, and the choice is in Cristina's hands.
4. Alex and Arizona take a ride. In this episode, we'll see Alex and Arizona hop on a plane together.
5. Alex stands up for himself. Alex seems pretty sure he wants to take the private practice job — and he's not going to let Arizona talk him out of it.
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, April 24, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.