Grey's Anatomy Season 9, Episode 12: "Walking on a Dream" (airing tonight, January 24) brings us the aftermath of the lawsuit, a new obstacle for Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) and more.
As we impatiently wait for the episode to air, we've filled our time by constantly replaying the sneak peeks. Here's what we've learned about the episode.
1. Meredith's pregnancy hormones are working overtime. As we see in this sneak peek, Mer's pregnancy hormones can have her horny, sobbing, or barking mad at the drop of a hat.
2. Meredith's patient is a pregnant woman with abdominal pains ... and Shane is her intern. As we learn in the same sneak peek, this is what we can expect from Mer’s medical storyline this week.
3. Cost-cutting measures are coming. In this sneak peek Owen (Kevin McKidd) explains the board has hired a "physician advisor" to help cut costs at the hospital in the wake of the lawsuit. Her name is Dr. Cahill, and she's a former surgeon.
4. Dr. Cahill is late. In the same sneak peek, we learn Dr. Cahill is late on her first day. We're betting there's an interesting reason why.
5. Dr. Cahill won't back down. Here, Dr. Cahill proves she's not intimidated by one of Seattle Grace-Mercy West's most famous doctors.