Grey's Anatomy Season 9, Episode 14: "The Face of Change" (airing tonight, February 7) brings us more drama around the changes at Seattle Grace-Mercy West.
As we impatiently wait for the episode to air, we've filled our time by constantly replaying the sneak peeks. Here's what we've learned about the episode.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
1. Playing nice for the buyers. In this sneak peeks, the docs talk about the hoops they're being forced to jump through to keep the hospital's potential buyers happy, so it looks like the sale is moving forward quickly.
2. Continued tensions. In the same sneak peek, we also see that there are still some tensions between the docs who were part of the settlement, and those who were not (especially Bailey [Chandra Wilson]).
3. A new face. Here, we learn that Alex (Justin Chambers) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) are competing to be the "new face" of the hospital.
5. Alex and Jo continue to bond. Alex and Jo may not be taking part in the sex-fest at Alex's house, but they do seem to be closer than ever.
6. Against protocol. As we can see in the first sneak peek below, April (Sarah Drew) wants to bring an emergency case to the hospital, because the nearest trauma center is too far away. Unfortunately, as we see in the second sneak peek, that's against protocol now.
7. Breaking the rules. Of course, as we learn in the same set of sneak peeks, the doctors decide to take matters into their own hands, and bring the patient to Seattle Grace-Mercy West anyway.
8. Will the docs get fired? Based on the same sneak peeks, it looks like the docs will come very close to being found out. Will they manage to save the patient and their jobs?
For more Grey’s spoilers, click here.
Catch the episode tonight, February 7, 2013, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.