Sorry, folks: Gorgeous Grey's Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw (Arizona Robbins) is totally taken. Jessica and her hubby Christopher Gavigan have been married since 2004, and they have three kids, Luke, Eve, and Poppy.
But who is the man who managed to steal Jessica's heart? Here are five things to know about Christopher Gavigan.
1. He's a major do-gooder. Jessica's man is definitely a good guy. He's the former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, a non-profit focused on helping parents protect their kids from toxins, and he founded Pinnacle Expedition, an outdoor leadership program for teens. His current project is The Honest Co., a company that he and Jessica Alba founded together to provide parents with safe, socially conscious baby products.
2. He's a writer. Christopher doesn't just do good, he writes about it, too! He wrote the book Healthy Child Healthy World: Creating a Cleaner, Greener, Safer Home, and blogs for sites like The Huffington Post.
3. He has a lot of degrees. Jessica's hubby is smart! He has degrees in environmental science and geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and has done graduate work in child psychology and education.
4. He used to be a teacher. Is it any surprise that Christopher was a ecology and science teacher before he moved on to non-profit work?
5. He supports Obama. Christopher is a big Obama fan, and was very excited when he won a second term.
Catch the next new episode of Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday, November 8 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Source: Honest.com, WebMD, @Christopher_Gav
Satisfy your Grey’s Anatomy addiction: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.