On Grey's Anatomy, Callie (Sara Ramirez) is in one of our favorite relationships on the show. In real life, Sara Ramirez is experiencing a beautiful romance of her own. In June, she got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Ryan Debolt. So who exactly is this man who won Sara's heart?
Sara is actually very private about Ryan, which we admire. There isn't very much info out there about him, but here is what we do know:
- He's a "business analyst" who Sara met at an "after-after-party," according to Parade.
- "He's wonderful," at least according to Sara. She seems like a very intelligent, reasonable woman, so we're guessing it's true.
- He makes Sara very happy. "We are very in love, and very happy. Happier than we've ever been," she recently gushed on The View.
- Her Grey's costars approve. A Grey's source told The Daily Mail that "everyone was over the moon when they heard Sara had got engaged and we wish her well."
- Ryan definitely knows how to do romance. He proposed to Sara in front of a fountain in Paris. Amazing!