Halloween, Wesley Fitz, and Finale Spoilers: Pretty Little Liars Week in Review 11/2
Spoilers, flashbacks, and interviews, oh my! It's been a busy week in the Pretty Little Liars world. If you haven't been able to keep up, here's what you've missed.
- It was Halloween! Which cast member's costume was your favorite?
- We have some more exclusive (and spoiler-y) interviews to share, with Tammin Sursok, Tyler Blackburn, and Gregg Sulkin.
- Finale spoilers galore! It's hard to believe, but there have been enough Season 3 finale spoilers that we rounded them all up in one place.
- We also found out some new things about earlier in the season, too, including why Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin will be in Rosewood (and why does she know new girl Sharna?), what Mona is like once she gets out of Radley, and who might get more scenes with Ali.
- We also had fun with some blasts from the past, including Shay Mitchell's (Emily) prom photo, and a look at the actresses as babies.
- Finally, we speculated about some burning questions, including why the "A" team is targeting the NAT club and Aria, and who killed Garrett.
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.