“He’s Basically Hugging a Hand Grenade” Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 14
Pretty Little Liarsproves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode,Season 3, Episode 14: “She’s Better Now. There were plenty to choose from, especially with Spencer teaching Emily about the wonders of bobby pins.
10. Aria [about Mona]: “She sneaks into my house past midnight, I’m sleeping with a crowbar under my pillow.” Knowing Aria, we’re guessing it’ll be the most adorable crowbar ever, complete with feathers and glitter details.
9. Emily [about her dad]: “If he knew half the crap we’ve been through, he’d ship me off to Guam.” Actually, if it’s between Rosewood and Guam, we’d choose Guam any day of the week.
8. Hanna: “You are not defenseless, Mona — you spent the last three years majoring in torture.” Torture might be the only subject Mona has actually studied.
7. Aria [to Hanna, about the baby basket]: “I trashed it. Why — did you want the jelly beans?” Who doesn’t want free jelly beans?
6. Spencer [about Mona returning to school]: “The only question is, do we ignore her?” Aria: “Um, here’s a hint: Yes!” Aria isn’t that great at giving hints.
5. Spencer [to Emily, about picking the lock]: “That’s because it’s a paper clip — you have to use a bobby pin. C’mon, have I taught you nothing?” Spencer’s teachings have apparently been in vain.
4. Spencer [about Jason hugging Mona]: “He’s basically hugging a hand grenade.” Well said, Spencer. We’d want to throw Mona as far away as possible.
3. Emily: “So now we’re depending on Meredith to be our alibi? See you in jail.” Emily doesn’t expect Meredith to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
2. Hanna’s grandma: “Right now, I think Mona may be the best argument we got against human cloning.” The idea of more than one Mona running around just gave us the shivers.
1. Aria [upon seeing Meredith at school]: “Please stick a fork in my neck.” Don’t give “A” any ideas, Aria.
Catch Pretty Little Liars on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.