“Hey, Neighbor”: The 15 Best Quotes From The Secret Circle Season 1
The Secret Circle might be over (curse you, CW!), but the time has come to put on your Harry Potter wizarding robes and compose a spell. All you need are the following quotes, which we suggest you chant repeatedly until a giant crystal skull forms in your bathtub and befriends you.
Check out a roundup of our favorite Secret Circle doozies from Season 1!
5. Jake scopes outCassie: “Hey, neighbor.” Okay, we know this isn’t an amazing quote, but imagine it being said by a handsome Greek God with a chiseled jaw. Season 1, Episode 6
6. Diana (Shelley Hennig) goes boy-crazy: “Before the pizza guy gets here, we’re gonna do a spell to make him hot... And when he gets here, I’m gonna make out with him.” Sounds like a typical Friday night. Season 1, Episode 14
7. Adam drops the L-word on Cassie: "I am not afraid of you. I love you." How... romantic? . Season 1, Episode 16
8. Faye throws shade at Cassie: “She’s a creepy little Stepford ghoul with dark magic and daddy issues.” Have to admit, she’s on point with the daddy issues. Season 1, Episode 10
9. Jake makes magic with Cassie: “It won’t hurt, I promise.” Yeah, we’ve heard that one before. Season 1, Episode 8
10. Faye real talks with Adam: “Jake doesn’t do interested.” He only does ladies. Season 1, Episode 9
14. Lee makes us LOL: “Voodoo’s a whole different world. There’s a right and a left hand path. Callum practices left. Evil, malicious juju.” Whoever wrote this sentence deserves a Golden Globe. Season 1, Episode 15
15. Jake grills Adam on doing it with Cassie: "So how was your first time? Was it sweet and romantic, or did little miss bad girl-bring her nasty game?" Let's just say Cassie's sheets are still stained with Adam's tears. Season 1, Episode 17
BONUS: Faye throws shade at Cadam: "I'm grateful that I never have to see Adam bat his oversized lashes at her undersized head ever again." Hands down, best Faye quote of all time. Season 1, Episode 18