Which Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Husband Is Worth More: Mauricio Umansky or Ken Todd?
Out of all of the cities in the Real Housewives franchise, the women of Beverly Hills are known for being the wealthiest — and that’s thanks, in no small part, to their uber-successful hubbys. Not all of the women have been so lucky (cough, Brandi Glanville, cough), but for the most part, these gents know how to provide for their wives.
From the beginning, audiences have most taken to Kyle Richards’s husband Mauricio Umansky, and Lisa Vanderpump’s husband Ken Todd. These two househusbands are devoted to their wives and families — and they’re no slums in the business field, either.
But which husband is worth more: restaurateur Ken or real estate mogul Mauricio?
That’s the question Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users during last night’s (February 3) episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and many people were right on point!
Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!
The majority of users correctly opted for Lisa’s hubby of over 30 years, Ken, who took in 78 percent of the vote. On the other hand, a respectable 22 percent of voters thought that Mauricio was the bigger breadwinner.
Getting down to brass tacks, Ken is worth a cool $85 million, while Mauricio is worth $30 million (no too shabby, either!). To be fair, Mr. Lisa Vanderpump has a good 25 plus years on Maurice — as Kyle’s sister, Kim, calls him. Ken earned his fortune over the last 30 years by owning and managing some of London and Los Angeles' top restaurants and bars. Don’t let his relaxed demeanor and Rod Stewart exterior fool you — this guy is a power player!
Catch Mauricio, Ken, and the rest of the househusbands on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Are you surprised that Ken is worth so much more than Mauricio? Tell us in the comments below.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!