10. Even Angelina Jolie would say that Kyle’s a little baby-crazy. Kyle [to Farrah]: I want you to have the baby, give birth, give it to me, and then leave.
9. Who hasn’t had to say that from time to time? Paul [to his anesthesiologist]: I think I just squirted fat onto you — sorry.
8. Is anyone surprised that Lisa tells her family members how to dress? Didn’t think so. Lisa [to Max]: I don’t like you walking around with your trousers around your bottom — especially in West Hollywood. It sends out the wrong message.
7. No, but we do have a nickname for you: “That Crazy Lady.” Dazza: Don’t you call your husband “Daddy”?
6. Yet another reason why we love Mauricio. Paul [about Estella]: So remember, she’s gonna have this big dress thing on. Mauricio: Thank God.
5. Kyle focuses on the silver lining. Kyle [about Taylor’s photo in Us Weekly]: This is a cute picture, Taylor — that’s really all you need to think about.
4. Way to reassure your boyfriend, Kim. Ken: You’re worried they won’t like me? Kim: Yeah!
3. But turning your head isn’t that important, right? Kyle: I’ve seen beautiful women turn into Catwoman, blowfish, where they can’t turn their heads.
2. Adrienne and Paul have an unusual take on dirty talk. Adrienne [about sex with Paul]: How do you say “Hurry up!” in Spanish?
1. We would love to see what Lisa was like in the ‘60s. Lisa: I could do the splits in bed — it was back in the ‘60s, but I could at one time.