Tyler Golden/NBC Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
How Do You Vote on The Voice Season 3?
Tomorrow’s election day in America, but voting can start tonight on The Voice Season 3!
It’s the first night of live shows on our favorite reality music competition, and first up are Team Adam and Team Blake’s 10 remaining contestants.
Cee Lo and Christina’s remaining hopefuls will get their chance on Wednesday, but how can you vote for your favorites for tonight’s performances?
As with all singing competitions, you’re free to call in votes for your favorites with the appropriate phone numbers.
But there are five total ways you can vote for your favorites and you can vote up to 10 times each per method.
1) Facebook: https://apps.facebook.com/the-voice-live/vote
2. iTunes: Buy the song of your favorite artist after the show.
3) Phone: Look for the number on screen during tonight’s episode and call toll-free.
4) Text Messages: Sprint mobile customers look for the artists’ keyword.
5) Online: http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/
Who will you be voting for tonight? And how will you do it? Tell us below!