How Much Does the Ojai House Cost to Rent? We Answer Your Burning Questions From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3, Episode 4
Each episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is filled with surprising and shocking moments that sometimes require closer examination. With that in mind, here are the top five burning questions from Season 3, Episode 4: “Uh Oh, Somebody’s Crying.”
1. How much is it for a night in the Ojai house where the ladies stayed? Want a night of luxury in Ojai like the ladies did in this week’s episode? Who wouldn’t! Well, you might be less inclined to book a room when you learn about the nightly rates. The 10,000 square foot home that Kim Richards chose, Casa Elar, runs a whopping $10K a night, according to a Casa Elar representative. Yowza!
2. Did Kelsey Grammer really get a tattoo near his you-know-what? Camille Grammer suggests that Kelsey got a tattoo near his man parts, but it was hard to tell whether she was joking. The truth is that Kelsey got a tattoo in April of his wife Kayte’s name on “the right side of his waistline,” according to the Chicago Sun-Times. This was apparently Kelsey’s first tattoo.
3. What is the current title of Brandi’s book, and when does it hit book stores? Brandi Glanville meets with her literary agent Michael, who tells Brandi that she needs to change her book’s name. Brandi suggests, It’s a Break-Up, Not Cancer, to get rid of the word “divorce,” but as it turns out, the word “cancer” may have been problematic as well. The book is now called Don’t Drink and Tweet … and Brandi’s Other Breakup Blunders.
As for when you can learn all about Brandi’s wild post-divorce antics, the book is being released on February 13, 2013. You can think of it as a Valentine’s Day present for all of your single friends to remind them of why they’re single. The book is currently available for pre-order.
4. What is Lexapro, which Brandi says she took? Brandi tells Kim that, when she was feeling alone after her divorce, she would drink and take Lexapro. So what is Lexapro? It’s actually an antidepressant known as an SSRI, available by prescription. We’re just glad Brandi is currently in a better place emotionally.
5. Will Adrienne and Brandi patch things up anytime soon? Don’t count on it. In this week’s episode, Brandi told Adrienne Maloof to please keep her thoughts to herself — although Brandi didn’t quite use those words — and the tension will remain between these two for quite some time. Brandi has said we’ll soon learn about an even bigger reason why Brandi is so resentful of Adrienne. Yikes.