10. Spencer: “My mom picks her teeth with court orders.” Court orders are recommended for proper oral hygiene by four out of five dentists.
9. Hanna [about Mona]: “They’re probably gonna send her to Mars now.” There are times when we wouldn’t mind seeing Mona get launched into space.
8. Caleb: “If I have a chance to crush the Mona Monster, I’m in.” The Mona Monster sounds like a scary, mythological creature. The Kraken has met its match.
7. Emily [to Aria, about dressing for Ezra’s mom]: “How about a ‘Hello Kitty’ T-shirt?” Aria’s like, “Thanks so much for your input, Emily.”
6. Spencer [to Caleb]: “If you wash this, you will end up with a sweater for a shih tzu.” Caleb doesn’t strike us as the type to carry around a tiny, sweater-wearing dog.
5. Ezra’s mom [about Aria]: “Maybe it’s past her bedtime.” How does Ezra’s mom feel about Aria? It’s very difficult to tell.
4. Aria [to Spencer]: “I want something classy but not frumpy — not that you have frumpy.” Let’s face it: Aria and Spencer will never see eye-to-eye fashion-wise.
3. Aria [to Ezra]: “Your family doesn’t have money — your family has money.” It’s all in how you say it.
2. Spencer [about figuring out the password]: “Okay, but it's not a pinata. I can't just whack at it with a stick. ” Actually, there are a few characters on this show who we wouldn’t mind whacking with a stick.
1. Hanna: “No one will care a brown rat’s ass for her in Saratoga.” These days, we’re thinking that Mona’s only friends are probably the rats.
Catch an all-newepisode of PLL on Tuesday, August 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT onABC Family.