”I Can’t Wrap Good”: Top 8 Greatest Quotes From Teen Mom 2 Season 2, Episode 5
After a long weekend of New Year’s Eve shenanigans, we need our fix of Teen Mom 2 quotes!
Check out this week’s roundup of quips courtesy of Leah, Chelsea, Jenelle and Kailyn. This LOL-athon is definitely the way to start 2012 in style!
8. Chelsea complains to her daddy: “I’m not ever going to be happy if I have eight million Christmases.”
Having eight millions Christmases is the only way we’ll ever be happy.
7. Barbara opens her Christmas gift from Jenelle: “Aw, Jenelle you should’ve bought me nothing.”
Jenelle: “You needed what I got you.”
Barbara (joking): “It’s a face!”
Please, Babs wouldn’t be Babs without that signature mug!
6. Kailyn flirts with Jordan: “You’re like a gift to me.”
Jordan: “You can unwrap me later.”
There goes lunch.
5. Jenelle spends Christmas in tears: “I’m so frustrated because, like, no one will bail Kieffer out of jail.”
Probably because of that whole domestic abuse thing.
4. Chelsea eyes a ball at the toy store: “Looks how soft that is. I am so throwing that at her head.”
Not a sentence you want caught on camera.
3. Corey gets his Christmas presents ready: “I can’t wrap good.”
The real question: Can he rap good?
2. Chelsea’s dad gives her advice: “You don’t stick with someone because you want it to work. You stick with someone because it is working.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves!
1. Jenelle’s stepdad Mike chats about Kieffer: “The guy did wrong.”
Clearly, Mike’s referring to Kieffer’s socks with sandals combo.