10. Who doesn’t like to play backseat driver now and then? Adrienne [criticizing Paul as he injects Kim]: Common sense in life is not so common.
9. There are times when we feel the same way. Kyle [about Kim skipping the seance]: I think she’s more scared of the women in this group than ghosts.
8. Since when is gossiping not a full-time career? Lisa [about why she can’t get a facial]: I’m going to the restaurant — some of us have a job, you know?
7. This episode has forever changed the way we think about baked goods. Kyle: It’s a little awkward to show Paul my muffin top — I don’t even like Mauricio to see it. I don’t even like to look at the muffin top!
6. Kyle doesn’t want to be sending subliminal messages. Kyle [about Kim using the word “cocktail”]: Maybe that’s not a good choice of words.
5. We have a feeling Lisa could still look fab, even covered in frosting. Bernie [about the cupcakes]: I don’t want it to run over the side — unless it’s Lisa Vanderpump.
4. Kim explains the family tree for Kyle. Kim: Kyle, you’re not my mother — thanks!
3. What kind of parties is Lisa referring to? Lisa [to Kim, about the seance]: Nobody’s going to come inside you over there — it’s not that kind of party.
2. Allison DuBois has apparently scarred these women for life. Kyle [comparing Rebecca to Allison]: I think tonight will be better, though, because my psychic’s not crazy.
1. Sharing is caring, right? Kyle [to Camille, about Kelsey]: So you don’t have to share your shoes with anybody anymore!