10. Isn’t that some superhero show tagline? Ames: It's the best when the ordinary is extraordinary.
9. Oooooh.... clever! Constantine[holds up mozzarella]: Is it getting a bit cheesy in here?
8. Still better than a cross between an ostrich and Elton John JP's family [describing his bar mitzvah mullet]: It's kind of like a cross between Kirk Cameron and Doogie Howser.
7. Famous last words JP [to his mom]: I don’t think I’m going to get my heart broken. I really don’t. She and I have something that I really don’t think she has with any other — I know she doesn’t have with any of the other guys.
6. OK [sniff] now there’s some dust in our eyes Ben’s mom [to Ben]: I think that dad really is looking down on us. It’s his birthday tomorrow and he’s probably thinking ‘Well done.’ And I think he would be proud of you.
5. Ames could have a promising career writing Hallmark cards... Ames: It’s been totally beautiful and full of the unexpected and even more poetic than I would’ve ever imagined. And I’ll remember every second of it for the rest of my life.
4. OK [sniff] now we’re wishing we hadn’t chopped up all those onions JP’s Mom [to Ashley]: I'm so scared that his heart will be broken because he looks at you with love in his eyes.
3. No one worth talking about Ashley: [when Chris Harrison mentions Bentley] Who was that?
2. And if you had kept it, you would’ve been toast after the premiere Ashley [on JP’s bar mitzvah photo]: That’s a sweet mullet.
1. He can’t fight this feeeeeling anymore! JP [to Ashley]: I'm on such a high when I'm with you. Then when I'm without you, it's miserable. It sucks. I don't want to be without you.