“I Owns That Guppy Mouth” and More Quotes From Glee Season 2, Episode 14
The newest episode of Glee did not disappoint, especially with so much drunken craziness! If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 14: “Blame It on the Alcohol.” And don’t forget to check our honorable mentions section to see if YOUR favorite quote made the list!
10. We’d hate to hear the birds that sound like that Santana: I’ve been dry-heaving all weekend. When my mother asked what the sound was, I said that I was practicing bird calls.
9. Rachel runs a tight ship Rachel:Brittany, remember the rules: No sitting on anything!
8. Now we sorta want to know what was on there! Finn:Kurt’s been blackmailing me ever since he saw my browser history.
7. Sue explains the job market Sue: News flash, Imelda: There’s no one lining up to coach glee clubs because it’s a sucky job for losers.
6. It’s all making sense for Finn now Rachel: It’s alcohol awareness week and we’re supposed to sing songs about the dangers of drinking, and I’ve never even had a drink. Finn: Wait — seriously? That’s why I never got past second base.
5. Brittany gets easily offended Quinn: There’s a fair amount of the pot calling the kettle black right now. Brittany (to Mercedes): That is so racist.
4. In Kurt’s eyes, Blaine has hit a new low Kurt: You spent the entire evening sucking Rachel Berry’s face. That, sir, is what we call rock-bottom.
3. It’s not a party without Four Loko Santana (to Will): Oh, you’re one to talk. How about you crack a Four Loko, Count Boozy Von Drunk-a-Ton?
2. Artie’s done with being the messenger Mercedes: Tell them I’ll go if they go. Artie: Tell ‘em yourself! I ain’t no Pony Express.
1. Santana has a strange way of showing she cares Santana: You know what? A reminder. I owns that guppy mouth. Those trouty Aerosmith lips belong to me. [Sam and Brittany kiss.] You know what this is not? Hey, honies? It’s not a Big Red commercial. No me gusta.