5. Aria: “There’s only so much caffiene a girl can take.” Then again, according to Spencer, a girl can never have enough caffeine.
4. Emily [to Hanna]: “What’s this — are you taking up scrapbooking?” Emily thinks Hanna is scrapbooking? Has she met Hanna before?
3. Aria: “What am I supposed to say? ‘Sorry, buddy — don’t get your hopes up. My mom is dating half of Rosewood.’” Dating half of Rosewood is a bad idea, since roughly four-fifths of Rosewood’s citizens appear to be deranged psychopaths.
2. Emily: “Lying to Toby is like lying to the Dalai Lama.” Speaking of the Dalai Lama, we’re guessing Toby would like to be reincarnated as anything but a Rosewood resident.
1. Aria [to Zach, about her mom]: “If you hurt her, I will crush your scones.” Aria is quite adept at anatomical wordplay.
Catch an all-newepisode of PLL on Tuesday, August 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.