Chris Frawley/The CW Â©2011 The CW Network.
“I’m Having a Meltdown, But It’s Nothing” and Other Quotes: ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 6
Sticks and stones, weaves, and food poisoning. Here are the top quotes from ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 6.
7. Molly (to Tyra): [The weave] is pissing me off, I need to eat, and I’m just having a little meltdown, but it’s nothing.
Three small something’s + a nothing = complaining. Math is so weird like that.
6. Monique: It is definitely important to have boundaries with your fans. There’s just a lot of, like, really weird people in the world.
And this was before she had met James.
5. Tyra: You guys need to really think, "Am I ready for this? To go out there and put myself in
front of the entire world for them to throw roses at me and darts."
“Roses and darts” is just another way of saying “the Internet” aka us right now...
4. Miss J: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but all those ugly words made me wealthy.
It was time for a new Miss J-ism.
3. Molly (on her weave): I am so happy to have that crazy animal off of my head.
That makes everyone.
2. Monique: Hebron, Illinois is super small. We have, like, 1,200 people in the town. I guess they’re known for winning the state championship for basketball in 1952.
It’s probably not a coincidence then that the year is a larger number than the population.
1. Monique (on Kasia, Brittani and Jaclyn): I hope that they have a really [expletive] time at dinner, and I hope that they get food poisoning. And I’m being serious right now.
Deep down...no, she’s still not happy for them.
Monique Is a Stick in the Mud: ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 6
"Should We Do a Three-Way Kiss?" and Other Quotes From ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 5