10. Meredith: "I can't do it in front of the duckies." Derek: "Yes, you can. Do it in front of the duckies." All they want is to duck in a sexy setting. (We know; that was bad.)
9. Richard: "Well, what about you? You hitting the town?" Lexie: "I'm not hitting much of anything these days. Oh, God. I'm sorry. That was crass." At least Richard (James Pickens Jr.) knows what Lexie’s (Chyler Leigh) talking about. Remember that episode in which he was talking about wanting to "hit her" instead of "hit that"?
8. Steve: "So anybody got any good Valentine's plans?" Teddy: "My husband died in this OR a month ago. Dr. Yang performed the surgery. I was in a seven-hour surgery and didn't know that he died. Dr. Hunt kept that a secret. So I don't speak to him. He wants a baby. Dr. Yang doesn't. So they don't speak to each other, even though they're married. So no. How about you?" Intern Steve, maybe it's best you stay off-screen for another couple of seasons.
7. Florist [to Owen]: "Trust me, brother: I'm done. I mean, what a stupid business. People call you up — you know — they ask you to make something beautiful. Yeah, so some sorry schlub can forget that they've been treated like crap every other day of the year. Yeah, like my flowers are magic or something. But I bought it. Nearly killed myself trying to make sure everybody got their little miracle. What a joke. People oughta just stop being so awful to each other, you know? Leave me out of it." Gee. Forget writing this guy a Hallmark card.
6. Meredith: "You wanna take out her ovaries? She's 32 years old." Bailey: "They're always 32, and nice, and undeserving. These kind of things don't happen to nasty people." So why hasn't this happened to the Octomom?
5. Bailey [to Meredith]: "Ever thought you'd be wishing so hard to find a tumor?" Okay, Bailey (Chandra Wilson), there's enough irony in this episode to go around. We get it.
4. Owen [to Cristina]: "I'm moving out." ...and in with his mama, which is not really something to brag about.
3. Richard: "I just went home. She didn't recognize me. She thought I looked like a nice guy and invited me to join her for dinner, uh, flirted with me over steaks, thought I had a nice smile. So no, Dr. Bailey, my wife's not mad right now. In fact, I think she's falling in love with me." Ever think that having the love of your life fall in love with you would bum you out?
2. Cristina: "Please. Don't hate me. I'm begging you." Or, at least, only hate her after you're sure there are no more wayward minivans on the horizon.
1. Teddy: "Are you done? Are you finished?" Owen: "Yes" Teddy: "I hate you. From the moment you decided to put the needs of your hospital over my dead husband, I have hated you. I lie in bed at night alone and I look at the spot where my husband used to sleep, and I actively — with every cell in my body — hate you. I wish you were dead instead of him. I think about all the soldiers — good men — who died over there in Iraq, and I don't understand what kind of god would allow you to survive. We are not friends. This is not grief. It will not pass. I hate you. Please, don't speak to me again unless it's work-related." So... what's your point, Teddy (Kim Raver)?
Remember to tune in to the next new episode on Thursday, February 16, at 9 pm ET/PT on ABC.