Has Revenge Introduced Too Many New Characters in Season 3?
Credit: Colleen Hayes/ABC Television Group © 2014 Disney    


Has Revenge Introduced Too Many New Characters in Season 3?

The Hamptons have been a happening place on Revenge Season 3. Patrick, Stevie, Javier, Niko, Pascal, and, of course Margaux — those are just the most notable new characters who have swung by to cause trouble this year. But is enough enough?

Wetpaint Entertainment teamed up with Viggle during the most episode of Revenge to find out if fans think that there have been too many new characters this season, and the answer is pretty divided!

Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!

58 percent of voters thought that yes, there have been too many new characters, and the show should focus on the main characters we've always known and loved instead. On the other hand, a healthy 42 percent thinks the new characters are good, because new blood means new drama.

Oh well, can't please everyone!

What do you think: Are there too many new characters, or do the newbies just add to the show? Let us know with our reaction buttons and in the comments below!

Want to weigh in with your opinions about all your favorite shows? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!

04.1.2014 / 12:00 AM EDT by Rebecca Martin
Related: Revenge, Features, Viggle, Revenge Season 3

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0