10. Len Goodman [while criticizing Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas]: "Don't hold a grudge against the judge." Can we hold a grudge against your cheesy rhymes?
9. Tom Bergeron [to Ralph Macchio]: "The butt-booster pants work, buddy!" What’s worse, talking to Ralph as if he’s a toddler in diapers or making lewd statements about his lamppost?
8. Bruno Tonioli: "Hines, just one sentence can describe you: 'You're just beautiful, man.'" Aww! Bruno really can be sweet sometimes. But most of the time he’s just horny.
7. Maksim Chmerkovskiy [to Kirstie Alley]: "Stop reacting on my negative things in a negative way, because then we're both negative. One of us has to stay normal." Oh, Maks. You and Kirstie have no shot at being “normal.” But, you know, a quick solution would be to stop being so negative yourself.
6. Bruno [to Ralph]: "You definitely went for a badass Salsa. Are you wearing extra large diapers?" Two sentences that only make sense together on DWTS.
5. Mark: "I can't do any more." Chelsea: "Tired?" Mark: "No, I'm just lifting a dead weight. You're dancing, but you're not working. I'm full out right now. I'm busting my ass, you know what I mean?" If you mean you’re sounding like a bratty diva, yeah. Give her a break, man!
4. Bruno [to Ralph]: "Something was happening when you were stroking your lamppost." Hello! This is a creepy thing to say to anyone, but what is Bruno’s sexual obsession with sweet, innocent Ralph Macchio?
3. Brooke Burke: "If you haven't yet voted this season, then you're lame. What are you waiting for?" Whoa! Look sharp, Tom, your co-host is (finally) showing some sass of her own!
2. Bruno [on Hines & Kym's Argentine Tango]: "It was like good sex, you never want it to end!" Unlike your suggestive comments, which should probably end before you get in trouble.
1. Bruno [to Ralph & Karina Smirnoff]: "You were too rough with your p--y. No, a pussycat! A pussycat! Well, what is she?" She’s embarrassed now, thanks to you!