Jersey Shore's Snooki has now spent three whole weeks as a mom to baby Lorenzo Lavalle. She survived Week One with a smile, but did she manage to stay upbeat heading into her second and third sleepless weeks?
Here's how the guidette fared for the last two weeks.
- The first official photo of Lorenzo came out on the cover of People. (Wondering how much Snooki got paid for the cover? Find out here.) Some other details we learned from the People article: How many kids she wants, why she was lonely during Season 6, and the meaning of Lorenzo's name.
- Sadly, the new mom was still in post-pregnancy pain during week two.
- Snooki is back to tanning.
- On the other hand, she has sacrificed her extra-long nails for a baby-proof manicure.
- Another sacrifice? She skipped out on the VMAs in favor of staying home to care for her kid.
- Good mom alert: she makes her own organic baby food!
- She's also back in the swing of things with some fresh wacky fashion choices. She wouldn't be Snooki without some extreme shoes. Still, some of her latest boots are actually pretty toned down, at least for her. New-mom chic?
- While it's unclear exactly how present the cameras are in Snooki's life right now, she's definitely joined the cast for some post-Season 6 video sessions.
- Snooki got a surprising babysitting offer: Rihanna!