How do we say goodbye to Jersey Shore? In the final season, the amazing eight will simply do what they do best, according to MTV’s official Season 6 synopsis.
The game-changing show has an official website up now (check it out here), with all kinds of nostalgia and flashback video packages. We already had a pretty good idea of how the roommates spent their last summer in Seaside, thanks to photos taken while the cast and crew were filming, but now we know what the focus of each star’s storyline will be.
- The Situation “is navigating the party-world of clubs and nightlife while maintaining his sobriety and mending relationships with his former roommates.” We hope this means that Mike and Snooki finally make amends.
- Pregnant Snooki has the “roommates rally” around her, with all the girls throwing her a baby shower.
- JWOWW and Roger’s relationship “continues to grow and gets pushed to its limits,” which most likely includes the big bar brawl that left Jenni on crutches.
- Vinny and Pauly D’s bromance is “still going strong.”
- SamRon are “back together.”
- Deena Nicole “is in love for the first time and turns to hardcore partying while struggling with being away from her boyfriend.” Poor Deena! We have a feeling her meatball problems will heavily figure into her dancing arrest.
Whichever star you’re most excited to see for the last time, it looks like we’re in for another bumpy ride on the boardwalk.
Catch the finale of Snooki & JWOWW on Thursday, September 13 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
Molly Friedman is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @MollyFriedman.
For more on Jersey Shore, Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.