“I don’t care, I love it, I love it,” are some of the lyrics to the fun and crazy theme song of Snooki & JWOWW, one of our favorite guilty pleasure shows, and they definitely describe the love we feel for it! The second season of the hit show recently came to an end, and we’ve been missing seeing our favorite guidettes on-screen, including Snooki’s son, Lorenzo, her fiancé, Jionni, and JWOWW’s fiancé, Roger, all of whom provided plenty of heartwarming and dramatic moments.
Though the show began as a fun spin-off to celebrate Snooki and JWOWW’s friendship, it evolved into a very personal and intimate look into their lives and family situations, capturing special moments like Snooki giving birth to Lorenzo and Roger’s proposal to JWOWW!
There’s no word yet from MTV on whether or not we’ll be getting a third season, but here are five big reasons why we think Snooki & JWOWW should be renewed:
1. It’s absolutely hilarious. We’ve documented some of the funniest quotes and one-liners from the show that has provided us with nearly endless laughs, from Snooki’s funny musings, to the playful banter between Jenni and Roger, to the priceless moments from Snooki and JWOWW’s interactions. The girls gave us so much quotable content on Jersey Shore that it’s no wonder they got their own spin-off to record all of their wacky thoughts and moments, and a third season would provide even more!
2. We love Lorenzo! Although Snooki has made it clear that she doesn’t want her son on TV after he reaches a certain age (such a wise mama meatball!), we would still love to see Lorenzo grace our TV screens. In Season 2, we saw him go from a newborn to a baby just about ready to crawl, and although all of his moments with Snooki and Jionni were precious, now that he’s older and has learned to crawl and giggle, it’d be great to see him hitting some more baby milestones while hamming it up for the cameras.
3. Weddings, anyone? Though they probably won’t have a joint wedding, Snooki and JWOWW have said that they’re “not opposed” to filming their big days for TV. Whether we’d get to see one or both of their weddings, or even just some of the preparation, we’re dying to see them say “I do” to the loves of their lives. It’s a theme that’s been present from the beginning of the show since Snooki first announced her engagement to a shocked JWOWW in Season 1, Episode 1, so we’d love to see it through to the end. Plus, their weddings are bound to be FABULOUS, or as Jionni predicts for his and Snooki’s, a “safari.”
4. Their friendship is amazing. Who knew that crazy meatball Snooki and wild JWOWW would become inseparable BFFs? Now they seem like a perfect pairing, but it wasn’t too long ago that Jenni was giving Snooks the serious side-eye on the first episode of Jersey Shore when Snooki walked in ready to party, drink, and go bonkers! Of course, after getting to know each other, they developed a strong bond that has lasted and grown since then. In Season 2, Snooks and Jenni lived in separate houses with their fiancés, a big change from their girly loft in Jersey City during Season 1. Although they’re busy with their family lives now, we’d love to see more of their girl time together, and maybe even a crazy fun vacation to make up for the one they had in Season 1 in Cancun when Snooki was pregnant and miserable. After all, their amazing friendship is part of what landed them this show, and though we love to see how their family lives play out, we need more of them spending time together!
Plus, Snooki recently got JWOWW to spill that she and Roger are thinking of adopting a baby from another country. How cool would it be to see them all go on an adoption adventure together?
5. The girls have BIG projects they’re working on! Snooki now has a new fashion line for Snooki Couture coming out, JWOWW’s got more suits for Perfect Tan Bikini on the way, and Snooki’s even taking over the music scene with her own record label! Now that she’s no longer pregnant (and post-pregnant), we’d love to see Snooki in action as a fit and busy momtrepreneur, just as much as we’d love to see JWOWW working on her own projects!
Do you think Snooki & JWOWW should get a third season? What would you want to see in Season 3? Sound off below!