Now that Snooki & JWOWW has officially been renewed for a third season (yay), we’ve got a wish list of some things we’d love to see next on one of our favorite guilty pleasure shows. The girls are both engaged to the love of their lives, Snooki is raising her son, and both are hard at work on their own projects, as they’ve both come a long way since starting their spin-off.
Here are 5 things we want to see on Season 3:
1. Wedding Planning Though we didn’t get a chance to watch Jionni propose to Snooki, we did catch Roger’s heartwarming and thrilling skydiving proposal to JWOWW, making us all the more excited to see them say “I do.” Both girls were officially engaged by the end of Season 2, so in Season 3, we want to see them planning for their big, blowout weddings, which will surely both be fabulous. As Jionni predicts, he and Snooki’s will likely be “a safari” of animal print, something he’d will likely try to tone down a bit. The banter between the couples regarding their big days is sure to be hilarious and fun, and we know JWOWW will want to be a bit over the top! Plus, Snooki and Jionni are building their dream house to host their future wedding, something we want to see in action!
2. More Shore Roomies We loved seeing Sam and Ron meet Lorenzo in Season 2, and during the season finale, we got a wonderful Jersey Shore reunion as everyone except Mike (ouch!) came together for JWOWW’s engagement party. We miss our fave guidos and guidettes, and Season 3 could be a great opportunity to see more of them. Sam and Ron have talked about possibly getting their own spin-off, and this could be the chance for them to shine on-screen as the happy couple they are today.
3. Lorenzo’s Big Milestones It’s been amazing watching Lorenzo grow and develop through Snooki’s Twitter and Instagram, but there’s so much more we want to see as the now-8-month old baby has learned to crawl and has started giggling! We’d love to watch him hamming it up for the camera and hitting more big baby milestones on-screen, though we know Snooki doesn’t want him on TV when he gets to be a certain age.
4. The Girls’ BIG Projects in Action Now that Snooki has her own record label in addition to her new fashion line, and JWOWW has new bikinis for her Perfect Tan Bikini line — not to mention a budding acting career — we want to see more of what goes on behind-the-scenes of their busy lives as entrepreneurs! Season 1 mostly focused on their friendship and Snooki’s pregnancy woes, while Season 2 was all about their family lives, so now we’re dying to watch them hard at work on their own big projects.
5. Ring Shopping! We can’t get enough of Snooki and JWOWW hanging out together and having hilarious moments, something we got a ton of in Season 1 but missed a bit in Season 2, as Snooki was busy at home with the baby. Even though the girls are busy, they still have to go buy wedding rings as part of the preparation for their big days. Wedding band shopping will involve their men, which means more Jionni and Roger banter, in addition to Snooki and JWOWW scrambling to find the most crazy and fabulous rings.
What are you most looking forward to seeing on Season 3? What do you hope we’ll see more of? Sound off below!