Jersey Shore came to an end last night, December 20 (*sniff*). In honor of the end of the era, we've taken a look back at the craziest things Jersey Shore's most quotable castmate (Snooki, duh) has ever said.
10. Season 3: “I couldn't even tell you how I felt in that jail cell. It was like a f*cking phenomenon. I'm not a phenomenon. I'm a train-wreck.”
To be honest, we still have no idea what she actually meant.
9. Season 4: "Being kicked out of the club? Meatball problems. Burning your cooka in the jacuzzi? Meatballs problems."
Most useful phrase ever.
8. Snooki: “Pregnant bitch is here!” (Season 6, Episode 1)
That about sums it up.
7. Season 3: “Thank you, Mike, because you're an asshole and we hate you and you're a bad person and you were born in 1965.”
6. Season 2: “I don’t go tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning...because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned.”
But how does Mitt Romney feel about tanning?
5. Season 3: "Tonight is the night of the party. Get it all out, frickin' do everything that you can, you know. Have sex with an old man, steal a plant, and then get arrested, and then do whatever."
This woman has a baby now, y'all. (We kid. She's a great mom!)
4. Season 3: “I hate the ocean, it's all whale sperm. Everybody Google it, because that's why the water is salty, from the f*ckin' whale sperm.”
You heard it here first, folks.
4. Season 2:
Snooki: “I'm not white.”
JWOWW: “What are you?”
2. Season 3: [While staring at the ocean in Seaside Heights]: “Where's the beach?”
Infamous last words.
1. Season 3: “Honestly, like who hides in a bush? Only me. I will pee in a bush, I will poop in a bush, I will hide in a bush. I do f*cked up sh*t, I don't even know what's wrong with me.”
At least she's self-aware in her own way?
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
For more on Jersey Shore, Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.