But here’s the thing: The newest little Csincsak wasn’t supposed to arrive until late March. It’s only halfway through February, and Ann is already at the hospital... joined by Jesse and the couple’s son, Noah, 3.
On February 17, Jesse posted a photo of a snow-covered sign outside the Summit Medical Center emergency room in Colorado. “Well we are at the #hospital lets see if we have baby #2 tonight !! Or if it's a false alarm?” he wrote.
A few hours later, he posted an update. “It's official we are spending the night at the #hospital !! Got my sleeping bag and am ready to hang with the #beautiful @anncsincsak!!”
On February 18, Jesse updated his followers to let them know that Ann was still having contractions. “They have been trying to stop them since 6pm last night. Waiting on the doctor and what he wants to do,” he wrote.
So how is Ann doing? Okay, it seems, but the doctors don’t think it’s safe to deliver baby Csincsak quite yet. “If we can just keep the bun in the oven 4 more days we will be full term and safe to deliver at #altitude!!!” Jesse said.
We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available. Until then... hang in there, Ann!