“Jesus Is My Daddy” Quotes from America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17, Episode 2
The America's Next Top Model All-Stars are back for Cycle 17, and they’re bringing more that just their stunning looks and signature walks to the game. The real challenge of the season? If these modelstants can get through an episode without saying something completely insane. (Personally, we’re doubtful.)
10. Isis: “Jesus is my daddy.” So much better than Jesus being your home boy.
9. Jay: “If you were Kim Kardashian, how would you be eating that hot dog right now?” Anyone who’s seen Kim’s sex tape knows the answer to that question.
8. Martin: “Are you sexy? Smart?” Sheena: “Yes” Martin: “No.” Way to give Sheena the middle finger, Martin.
7. Martin: “This stuff about being lesbian was hip, five years, six years, seven years ago. Today, so what?” Apparently, lesbians are like leggings. Hip for a season and then a huge fashion don’t.
6. Angelea chats about Shannon: “What do you expect? You’re boring, bitch.” We have nothing to add to that statement.
5. Bianca: “Put the caution around my bed because I’m about to go off.” We’re so excited, we’re so excited. We’re so...scared.
4. Kayla: “How do you make a hot dog gay and lesbian and free?” Easy: Give it to Isis.
3. Bianca: “Weave is tacky and you are tacky, so you are weave. I am extensions.” We knew this day would come: Bianca’s hair extensions have taken over her mind.
2. Miss J: “Girl you know I’m as full of sh*t as a Christmas Turkey.” So that explains the barrage of WTFery that’s come out of Miss J’s mouth for the past 10 years.
1. Ashlee Simpson: “Today I feel like Rod Stewart!” Ugh, waking up feeling like Rod Stewart is the worst.