Jonathan Groff vs. Skylar Astin: Which Glee Guest Star Was Best?
Credit: Skylar Astin on Twitter    


Jonathan Groff vs. Skylar Astin: Which Glee Guest Star Was Best?

Glee has had plenty of celebrity guest stars over the years, including two actors who once co-starred alongside leading lady Lea Michele (Rachel) back in her Broadway days. Jonathan Groff once guest starred as Jesse St. James, while Skylar Astin played Jean-Baptiste in this week’s episode.

Both are cute, charming, and totally loveable. But it turns out that the people love Skylar a little bit more. During Tuesday night’s Glee episode, Wetpaint Entertainment asked users on Viggle LIVE! which guest star they preferred. The vast majority, 64 percent, chose Skylar, leaving only 36 percent voting for Jonathan.

Want to join in on the fun? Earn rewards by downloading the free Viggle app!

As diehard fans of Jonathan Groff — most recently known for being the voice of Kristoff in the Academy Award-winning Disney musical, Frozen — we aren’t entirely thrilled by the results. Sure, his Glee role happened a few years ago. Out of sight, out of mind, we guess. But Jonathan still remains one of our personal favorite Glee guest stars of all time.

It’s not that Skylar wasn’t fantastic, though. His character on Tuesday’s Glee was all sorts of hilarious. Plus, we totally fell in love with him when he starred in the movie Pitch Perfect. So really... there was no wrong answer to this question.

Are you a whiz at TV and movie trivia? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!

03.13.2014 / 12:00 AM EDT by Beth Douglass
Related: Glee, News, Viggle, Jonathan Groff

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0