“JP Over Bentley In The Kiss Department!” Top 10 Quotes From The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 3
Bachelors say the darndest things — even when their names aren’t Bentley. Here are our picks for top 10 best/worst/craziest lines not spoken by the villain — his outrageousness warranted a whole different post — in The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 3:
10. Who are we talking about again? Jeff [to Ashley]: I can just tell you're the type of person that can see past what's on the outside.
9. And her third reaction is “See ya!” Ashley [on Jeff without his mask]: My first reaction is I’m happy that he finally took it off, and he’s a lot older than I thought he was.
8. Perhaps Michelle Money would find him to be of interest Jeff [before the Bachelorette Roast]: One of the guys out there has an outfit on right now that kind of looks like the Backstreet Boys and, I mean, that's game right there.
7. Isn’t too soon to be talking babies? Lucas: Ames, when's your forehead gonna give birth?
6. What happened to seeing “past what's on the outside”? (see #10) Ben F. [on Jeff’s roast of Ashley]: You've had all of 15 minutes to talk to this girl. It's like [pretends to take off mask] “Here's my face! You have small boobs.”
5. Um, Ashley does — and she should be asking the same about you William: I thought I was signing up to be with Emily or Chantal and then Ashley's there. Really. Who gives a sh*t?
4. Finally, something Will says that we agree with William: Roasting was the dumbest f*cking idea we could've done tonight.
3. Still with you William: I’m an idiot.
2. Leave it to Mr. Sunshine Ryan P. [to Ashley]: You are who I wanted here. Whatever those guys say, I'm just looking forward to spending more time with you.
1. And in every other department, from here Ashley:JP over Bentley in the kiss department.