On the Bachelor 2014 “After the Final Rose” special, Chris Harrison tried desperately to understand what the heck is going on with Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell. Which is a noble pursuit, don’t get us wrong. But when he asked Juan Pablo what their plans are now that their relationship is public, we were surprised that Juan Pablo had little to say. And what he did say was that producers told him around “Women Tell All” filming (on February 21) that he’d have to change his plans.
“Around Women Tell All, producers told me some things. And plans changed dramatically,” Juan Pablo said, somewhere in the middle of bashing production, editing, writers, Chris Harrison, and anyone else who says bad things about his bad behavior. So, what was it that changed?
We don’t know for sure, but we’re pretty positive that he was talking about Dancing With the Stars. Back around that time, Reality Steve mentioned that Juan Pablo had been in talks to follow in Sean Lowe’s two left feet with a gig on the show. However, thanks to his anti-gay comments back in mid-January, and other demonstrations of poor form for an ABC star, he was dropped from consideration.
Had Juan Pablo been asked to star on DWTS, he — and possibly Nikki — would have moved out to Los Angeles to film the show, which begins on March 17. Without that in his future, it seems that things are unclear. We’d love to discuss it more, but since, you know, Juan Pablo is our life role model, we’ll just keep it private, between ourselves, only alluding to it on Twitter in bizarre CAPITALIZATIONS.
What do you think happened with Juan Pablo?