5 Things to Know About Juan Pablo Galavis’s New Girlfriend, Osmariel Villalobos
Ees definitely okay in the love department for Juan Pablo Galavis.
NEWS: Former Bachelor Juan Pablo Has Found Love
The duo have been dating for several months now, during which time they’ve littered their Instagram accounts with lovey-dovey photos.
Famous for refusing to say “I love you” to former fiance Nikki Ferrell, Juan Pablo seems to be head-over-heels for Osmariel, and may even be planning for a future.
“My daughter loved her right away,” he tells People.com of 7-year-old Camila. “That’s important for me; I have to be careful about who I bring into our lives. I’m looking for a woman who will love Camila and could someday be her stepmom.”
Curious to know more about Osmariel? Here are five things to know about the possible future Mrs. Galavis.
1. She’s a Beauty Queen: It’s no wonder she knows how to take an amazing Instagram photo. The girl is a beauty queen! She was crowned Miss Earth Venezuela in 2011, then went on to represent her country in Miss Earth 2012, winning second runner up and the award for most photogenic.
2. She’s Family-Oriented: She’s close with her family, frequently posting cute photos and videos with her nephew. In fact, it was one those videos that encouraged Juan to reach out to her in the first place. “I thought it was cute, so I commented on her Instagram,” he reveals. “She replied to me, and then I wrote her a private message. [...] We exchanged numbers and started texting each other.”
3. She Has a Passion For Fashion: One look at her social media profiles and it’s clear: the girl loves her clothes! Her Instagram account is covered in daily snaps of her outfits, which are definitely envy-inducing.
4. She’s a Health and Fitness Buff: When she’s not posing for the camera, Osmariel is sweating it out at the gym. She also shows off healthy eats such as salads and wraps, along with all of her daily supplements.
5. She’s the Female Version of Juan Pablo: Or at least that’s what he says. According to the 35-year-old, they both love sports, they like to sing in the car, they wear matching shoes — even their birthdays are just three days apart.