'Tis the season to celebrate, and no one has more to be thankful for than Jersey Shore alum JWOWW, who announced her pregnancy on Christmas day. This is JWOWW's first kid, and it sounds like both she and fiancé Roger Mathews are over the moon.
We're also excited for the couple — and their baby on the way! While there are still some Jersey Shore haters out there ready to say the entire cast should be banned from having children forever, we know better. JWOWW is gonna be a great mom and here are five of the many reasons why:
1. She's excited about starting a family. JWOWW has been vocal about her desire to start a family with Roger relatively soon, so the timing of this pregnancy seems just right. The engaged couple seem stable and totally ready to embrace a new baby into their lives.
2. She's family oriented. Like the entire Jersey Shore cast, JWOWW seems to value family (both the by-blood and chosen types) highly. We're sure she'll be devoted to giving her little one a happy home.
3. She's got a great support system. Between her real fam and her Jersey Shore fam, JWOWW has a great support system to help out with her pregnancy and her bundle of joy. We're sure (relatively) new mom Snooki will have lots of advice for her bestie along the way.
4. She's responsible. Even during her Jersey Shore years, JWOWW was always one of the most responsible cast members. Plus, summers spent trying to save Snooki from herself were probably great training for running around after a toddler!
5. She's cool. Every kid wants a cool mom, and JWOWW fits the bill. Graphic designer turned reality star with a great sense of humor and a bold style — who could ask for anything more?
Do you think JWOWW will be a good mom? Sound off in the comments below!