There are certain things that, in order to be productive, well-rounded members of society, all of us must know — such as Kim Kardashian's astrological sign (Libra, duh) and where she went to high school (Marymount High, duh). Here are 10 other "no-duh" facts about the always chic, always glam Kourtney & Kim Take New York star.
1. Following in the footsteps of her ex-best friend Paris Hilton, Kim is poised to launch a singing career with help from R&B star/hit-maker The-Dream. (Thanks to Auto-Tune practically anyone can release a catchy single!)
2. Kim dated Nick Lachey very briefly in 2006 after her breakup with Ray J (of the sex tape fame).
3. Kim posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy, a photo shoot that's documented in Season 1 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. (She's also nude in the November 2010 issue of W magazine.)
4. Her 3-year marriage to music producer Damon Thomas ended in 2003, allegedly because he was abusing her both physically and emotionally.
5. According to Extra, Kim makes $5.45 million a year.
6. Kim is accident prone: She tripped on a suitcase and broke her toe in November 2010, and in 2008 she sliced her foot open on a pair of spike heels.
7. Kim's father, the late Robert Kardashian Sr., was a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team during the former football star's murder trial. (He and O.J. were friends.)
8. She appeared in the music video for Fall Out Boy's 2007 single "Thnks fr th Mmrs."
9. Kim is part Armenian, part Scottish, and part Dutch.
10. Kim and her famous(ly curvy) booty are immortalized in wax at Madame Tussaud's museum.