She's with the man we all love to hate, she's got one of the cutest kids in Hollywood, and she's the oldest of the Kardashian kids. But we bet there are at least 10 things you didn't know about Kourtney & Kim Take New York's Kourtney Kardashian...
1. She took 20 pregnancy tests before she was convinced she was preggers with Mason. (Wonder how many tests she took the second time around!)
2. She regrets getting breast implants for her 22nd birthday, and has even considered having them taken out.
3. Kourtney had Khloé break the news about the pregnancy to their mother, Kris Jenner. (Kris said, "WHAT?")
4. Kourtney claims she got into shape after giving birth by using a "Belly Bandit," which you can get online for $65.95. (She's now a spokeswoman for the company.)
6. The petite Kourtney (she's only 5-foot-1!) gained 40 pounds while pregnant with Mason Dash.
7. According to Khloé, Kourtney admitted to tasting her own breast milk. TMI, we know.
8. She and her sisters were crowned MTV News's Women of 2009.
9. Although she has over 4.5 million followers on Twitter, Kourtney only follows a whopping 57 people.
10. While filming Kourtney & Kim Take New York Season 1, Kourtney blogged about her second New York City subway experience ever. On her first ride, she had an anxiety attack.