She's rich. She's beautiful. She's famous. But like all of us, Kourtney & Kim Take New York's Kimberly Noel Kardashian has her secrets — and they haven't gotten past us. Read on for 15 little-known tidbits about America's most overexposed reality diva...
1. Kim always DVRs Forensic Files. "Forensic Files is my favorite show! I am fascinated with forensics, and this show really shows how crimes come to life and how forensics solve these crimes,” she raves on the truTV website.
2. Kim rarely drinks alcohol, but when she does, she enjoys White Russians.
3. Kim approved her own iPhone avatar, picking the image with the biggest butt.
4. For breakfast, Kim usually drinks a banana-and-peanut butter protein smoothie, or eats scrambled egg whites with tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
5. But this Kardashian sister is not always so healthy: Kim has been known to splurge on deep-fried Oreos. Strange, but surely delicious.
6. After crashing her BMW as a teen, Kim got an after-school gig at Body, an L.A. boutique, to cover the repairs.
8. Kim and Paris Hilton, her ex-best friend, go way back — the celebutantes went to preschool together!
9. Kim was a guest on Letterman in October 2009, the same night he announced the extortion plot involving a show intern he admitted he slept with.
10. Demi Moore once dissed Kim for using the word "pimpin'" in a tweet.
11. In September 2009, Kim had a major fashion catastrophe at the Emmys. The entire zipper on her Ina Soltani dress ripped, and it took her stylist 30 minutes to repair it!
12. Kim thinks she's kinda boring. In the November issue of W, she said, "I always knew that people assumed I was a Hollywood wild child dancing on tables, drunk at parties, shopping all day, out all night. But I know: What they think of me is not me. I'm probably way more boring than they think. I'm not a drinker, and when I'm up on the table dancing, it's for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it's not really me. And the show reveals that."
13. When she turned 14, her father briefly sent her to beauty school to learn about makeup and cosmetics.
14. Kim hearts eBay. Also in the November issue of W, she explained, "My eBay obsession started when I was 18. I've always been a big shopper, so I would go to a store and buy the same thing in five different colors. I would get over it quickly, and I'd sell whatever it was on eBay."
15. With over 5 million followers, Kim has one of the more valuable Twitter accounts out there. Armani paid her a reported $25,000 to tweet about their luxury brand, which resulted in 40,000 new visitors to the Armani website within 24 hours.