Elisabetta Canalis has recently suffered a miscarriage.
Us Magazine is reporting that the actress posted the sad news on WhoSay last Friday, June 13, in Italian, which detailed her heartbreak over the incident and her struggle to cope with the terrible loss. She was expecting her first child with Brian Perri, her boyfriend, in the fall.
"Unfortunately, life gives you… a reality that you do not expect," Elisabetta, 35, posted. "That is very hard to accept, even if you think you are strong enough and prepared."
"You're never really ready to be told that there is no more beating [heartbeat] and that it had already stopped long ago," she said.
We can’t imagine what Elisabetta is going through, but we deeply respect her decision to share this tragic event with her followers.
She also went on to speak to all the women who have suffered a similar loss.
"I just want to say to all those women who are going through it to stay strong," she wrote. "Life goes on and it is nobody's fault and nature acts in incomprehensible ways. We can only accept it. I just want to say that I feel you close, if you are suffering as I am doing. We can't deny it, it's like an incessant sorrow you can't get rid of."
Source: Us Magazine