In this week’s episode, Scott is so busy (doing what we don’t know) that he hires a very timid personal assistant, Dale. He treats Dale so poorly that we couldn’t help but laugh at some of the demeaning things he says. We were hard pressed to pick just 10 best quotes from the show. But we did it — and here they are — the best, most juicy lines from Episode 8!
10. Woe is Khlo.
Khloe: I’m the married whore and no one wants to hang out.
9. True — he’s no Charlie Sheen.
Scott: I’m no Adonis when it comes to the muscles.
8. And when we think of “egotistical, pompous a**hole,” we think of you, too.
Scott: When you think of the debonair, ridiculously good looking guy, you think of me.
7. At least he’s confident.
Scott: The things that aren’t great about Dale I’m pretty positive I can fix.
6. Gotta love those people/animal comparisons.
Scott (to Kim): If I wanted a friend I’d get a dog. I need to train him well. In a couple of weeks, after he’s housebroken, then I can give him some relief and a little niceness.
5. She ain’t havin’ the sisterly PDAs.
Kim (to Khloe and Kourtney): Get a room!
4. When he said “personal assistant,” he really meant “personal fashion slave.”
Scott (to Dale): Are you open to shaving? And do you always dress like this?
3. What about white shoes and black socks?
Scott (to Dale): White socks and black shoes isn’t gonna work for me, that will have to change.
2. We’re … speechless.
Scott (to Dale): Dale, get me some underwear.
1. You go, Dale!
Dale (to Scott): You’re just an egotistical, pompous a**hole!