It’s a Kim Kardashian world; we’re just living in it. So why not dress up as the queen bee of reality TV for Halloween? Here’s our everyday Kimmy K costume strategy, complete with butt padding:
What You’ll Need:
- A huge rock. Huger than huge. To replicate Kim’s 20.5 carat engagement ring, we searched Etsy for ginormous ring ideas.
- Butt pads. In order to work it as hard as Kim Kardashian does, you need her derriere. And if you don’t got it, fake it with Love My Bubbles, a line of padded underwear.
- A Birkin bag! Not everyone’s got $6k to drop, so our friends over at SheFinds found some suitable alternatives for the pricey statement bag.
- Big heels. Only farmers or pioneers wear flats, and the Kardashians are definitely not home on the range (unless you consider NYC pioneer country). The bigger the heel, the bigger the fun. Sidebar: Bring Excedrin and limit walking distances as much as possible.
- A form-fitting dress. No pants and no prints! This dress should be red, nude, white, or black, and hit no lower than right above your knees.
- A large man to serve as your husband. Pick your tallest guy friend and make him dress up as Kris Humphries. Give him strict instructions to speak in slow motion and whine a lot.
- Take pictures of yourself kissing the air. All the time. Every moment could be a self-portrait moment.
- Interrupt the party for a surprise performance of Kim’s single, “Jam (Turn It Up)”. Slap on some cherry-red lipstick and gyrate as hard as possible.
- Get your girlfriends to dress up as Khloe and Kourtney!
Can’t get enough Kardashians gossip? “Like" us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!