All Hallows Eve is just around the corner, and as TV junkies, we’ve been racking our brains for ways to pay homage to our favorite TV characters for the special night. The stylish Kardashian sisters are a popular costume choice, and we can see why – who doesn’t love to get glammed up for Halloween?
While Kim and Khloe are definitely inspired choices, Kourtney Kardashian is probably the easiest sister to emulate since most of the costume can be crafted from items already in your closet.
Here’s a look at what you’ll need to play the eldest Kardashian:
- As a general rule, Kourtney is the most sophisticated dresser of the sisters K, so anchor the costume with a classic dress (perhaps from the sibling’s uber-affordable Sears line?)
- Long, black/brown wig, curled (At her most glam, Kourtney also often steps out with a sleek, tight updo)
- Kourtney’s signature red-orangey lipstick, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 13 Le Orange (Or for a more natural look, Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Gloss, also one of Kourt’s faves)
- Dangly earrings. (Kourt loves her bling, too!)
- Oversized hobo bag
- Smokey eyeshadow and liner
- Pumps (Kourt is the shortest KDash, clocking in at only 5 feet tall!)
*Bonus points if you adopt an (adorable) boy baby doll to tote around, sport oversized sunnies all night, or invite along an on-again-off-again ex your friends hate (OK, don’t really do that last part..)
Last but certainly not least, no Halloween as a Kardashian would be complete without Khloe and Kim tag-a-longs. Grab two gal pals (or very adventurous guy pals) and you’ll be more than ready to take the town by (socialite) storm. Kourtney’s socialite sisters are always her best accessories!