Kim Kardashian is everywhere. Her name is on everything. Jewelry, shoes, diet products, candles, perfumes. Famous Cupcakes in Los Angeles even created a cupcake flavor for her ("Va-Va-Va-Nilla"), which she endorsed. (Wait — wha? QuickTrim and cupcakes? Mixed message alert!) Her own wedding day netted $18 million. On Kourtney & Kim Take New York Season 2, Kim complains about working "eighteen hour" days and being totally sleep deprived. Yes, it's hard to believe this girl gets paid just for being a reality TV star, but my, it's a lucrative gig.
Case(s) in point! Here’s what’s keeping Kim busy these days:
• Has a clothing line for Sears called Kardashian Kollection
• Has a nail polish line with her sisters for OPI
• Owns four DASH boutiques with her sisters
• Has an endorsement deal with QuickTrim, a weight-loss supplement
• Has an Armenian-inspired jewelry line with her sisters called Virgins, Angels, and Saints
• Has an endorsement deal with ShoeDazzle.com
• Has her own signature perfume
• Has an endorsement deal with Signature Series Couture Lollipops from The Sugar Factory Candy Store
• Endorses fast food for Carls Jr.
• Endorses Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear
• Endorses Midori Licquer
• Has a sunless tanner called Kardashian Glamour Tan
• Has a line of bathing suits called the Divinity Collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear
• Has an endorsement deal with her sisters with Perfect Skin
• Has an endorsement with Skechers (hence the super sexy Super Bowl ad)
• Has her own line of signature watches
• Has an endorsement deal with “For Every Body” candles, which created the Kardashian DASH signature candle
• Has an at-home laser hair removal product called Tria Beauty
• Endorsed Charmin for the grand opening of their public bathrooms in Times Square in November (yes, really!)
Whew! Have we left anything out?