Reunited and it feels so good! For the past few months, we've watched the Sisters K take on New York and married life respectively. But now we're ready to see the entire krew under one camera when Season 6 of Keeping Up With the Kardashian returns June 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on E!. Dying to know what's going down in this dramalicious installment of the Kardashian tale? The Futon Critic has gotten their hands on a press release from E! and they've dropped some juicy details about the upcoming season.
1. Kourtney gets fed up with momager Kris Jenner. That's right, the eldest Kardashian is sick of being her mama's meal ticket. The season begins with Kourtney angry that Kris has been busy building the Kardashians into an business empire she's forgotten the true meaning of family. So Kourt decides to gather the Kardashian/Jenner clan together for a get-together where "the only item on the agenda is having fun." But not everything goes as planned and "things quickly go awry."
2. New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries makes his debut! The finale of KKTNY showed Kimmy texting a mysterious basketball playing stranger. Surprise, surprise — this couple is still going strong! In fact, Kim thinks Kris is "the one." But her sisters Kourtney and Khloe remain wary of the budding new relationship. On a personal note, we remain cautiously optimistic that Humphries will fill in the Shengo Deane-shaped hole in our hearts.
3. Kourtney and Scott Disick shack up in a new love nest. The young family packs up and moves into a gorgeous new home. Too bad the couple didn't leave their drama behind. Scott and Kourtney brawl over the house key she gave to Kris. The press release says, "Scott pushes Kourtney to get it back, but she doesn't want to hurt her mom's feelings." But viewers might find themselves on Team Scott Disick over this issue — especially when we find out that Kris doesn't want the couple having more kids out of wedlock. And we thought Kris was a cool mom!
4. Kendall models and takes birth control pills (but not at the same time). Expect to see a lot more Kendall Jenner this season. Kim takes her younger sis to New York to work on her burgeoning modeling career. Unfortunately, Kendall finds it hard to keep up with the infamous Kardashian work ethic. Things get even worse when dad Bruce finds out his teenage daughter is taking birth control! No worries, Khloe arrives just in time to help her stepdad give the sex talk to Kendall and Kylie. We're already calling this the most hilarious scene of Season 6.
5. Kris Jenner contemplates plastic surgery. After being constantly obsessed with daughters' looks, Mama J turns the paranoid eye to herself. No longer a spring chicken, Kris worries that she's looking a little too old and considers going on under the knife. Thankfully, Bruce is there to support Kris and he "encourage[s] her to tackle getting older with the same verve she uses in her business endeavors." If that's the case, we predict forthcoming endorsement deals with Depends, prune juice, and the Early Bird Special at Denny's.
6. The Kardashians take a tropical vacay. The family takes jets off in celebration of Kris and Bruce's 20th wedding anniversary and reconnects with one other. But once again, Disick drama rears its ugly head. Scott finds it hard to party "in moderation." He also finally confronts his past tensions with Rob. Things could get ugly!
Source: The Futon Critic
Related Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 6 Content: