\'The Vampire Diaries\' Star Kat Graham Ate a Weed Brownie and Ended Up in the Hospital — Report
New BUILD Studio Opening

Kat Graham

‘The Vampire Diaries’ Star Kat Graham Ate a Weed Brownie and Ended Up in the Hospital — Report

by
Shares
Advertisement

Kat Graham’s weed trip led to a trip to the hospital.

The actress unfortunately discovered weed brownies aren’t for everyone the hard way. Click through for all the details.

kat-graham-grammys-2017
Credit: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images    

The 27-year-old was visiting the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs last month when she reportedly started throwing up and passed out on a lawn, TMZ reports.

kat graham-now
Credit: Instagram    

Sources at the resort said The Vampire Diaries actress had a cannabis brownie earlier in the day, which was probably the cause of her getting sick.

New BUILD Studio Opening

According to TMZ, the “Put Your Graffiti on Me” singer ran out of the hotel’s restaurant saying she didn’t feel well and needed to go to the hospital.

kat-graham-2016-mtv-movie-awards
Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images    

She then puked, passed out, woke up, and then was put in an ambulance to the hospital.

iHeartRadio Music Awards – Press Room
Credit: Jesse Grant/Getty Images for iHeartRadio/Turner    

According to the report made by the resort, the star was extremely paranoid, anxious, and seeing things.