Dancing With the Stars 2013: Kellie Pickler’s Best Dances
Kellie Pickler is the Dancing With the StarsSeason 16 champ, and it's easy to see why. The former American Idol star showed more technique in Week 1 than many stars do over the course of a whole season. Now that she's officially the Mirror Ball winner, we decided to take a look back and reflect on her very best performances.
Narrowing this list down to five was difficult — we're sure there are plenty of favorites we left off! — but here's what we came up with:
5. Week 2 Jazz. With this memorable, dramatic performance, Kellie solidified her role as a frontrunner, and it's still one of our favorites.
4. Finale Quickstep. We loved this choreography — clean, straightforward dancing that Kellie knocked out of the park.
3. Week 8 Trio Paso Doble. We understand Len's complaint that this performance was more flash than technique, but when it comes to entertainment value and drama, it's hard to beat.
2. Week 9 Argentine Tango. This is our favorite Kellie performance to date. Will she top it in the Finals? We can't wait to find out!
1. Finale Freestyle. Is there any question? This was the dance of the season, in our opinions.
What's your favorite Kellie dance? Let us know in the comments below!
BONUS: Download the Viggle app to earn rewards from brands like Starbucks, Amazon and more, JUST for watching DWTS!
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.