Will Kim Kardashian’s Marriage to Kanye West Outlive Her Marriage to Kris Humphries?
Credit: Instagram    


Will Kim Kardashian’s Marriage to Kanye West Outlive Her Marriage to Kris Humphries?

Kim Kardashian doesn’t hold any records for shortest marriage ever — we’re pretty sure Britney Spears is far closer to having that one on lockdown. Even still, her 72-day marriage to NBA star Kris Humphries has pretty much become synonymous with flash-in-the-pan celebrity unions. Now that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is engaged to rapper Kanye West, we got to wondering whether fans think the third time's a charm for Kim.

So Wetpaint posed that very question to Viggle users during the Season 9 premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians whether they think Kim and Kanye’s union will last longer than Kim and Kris’s. We were surprised to learn that the majority of fans — nearly 85 percent — think this supercouple has staying power. Or, at the very least, more staying power than Kim and K Humps. The remaining 15 percent don’t think they stand a chance.

But hey, it’s probably important to point out to everyone, regardless of whether their Kimye glass is half full or half empty, that Kim’s marriage to Kris technically went on a lot longer than 72 days. Sure, she may have filed for divorce ten weeks after tying the knot, but the settlement took much muuuuch longer.

If you count the time between their August 20, 2011, nuptials to the day they officially became ex in the eyes of the state of California — April 19, 2013 — these two actually were married over a year and a half! Still, we agree with the majority of Viggle users that Kim and Kanye will last longer than even Kim’s divorce case. Still, we’re sure given Kim’s track record they’ll holler “we want prenup!” before they say “I do.”

Do you want to join in the fun? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

Download the FREE Viggle App Now

01.20.2014 / 12:00 AM EDT by Amber Garrett
Related: Viggle, Features, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, The Kardashians

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0