It’s no wonder Kim Kardashian looks so impeccable all day every day: The reality starlet spends an estimated $2,175 on her weekly beauty treatments and dedicates approximately 18 hours a month towards getting dolled up, according to Star magazine (via Hollywood Life).
If our math adds up, that means Kim spends over nine whole days of her life every year getting beautified at a price tag of over $100,000 annually.
Here’s a breakdown of her beauty regimen according to Star:
- Weekly UMO 24-karat facial: $300
- Bi-weekly glycolic peels: $500
- Bi-monthly visits to Bailey’s Spa in Beverly Hills: $2,500
- Bi-monthly mud wraps: $270
- Bi-monthly body scrubs: $200
- Monthly laser treatments: $800
- Monthly VelaShape treatments to get rid of cellulite: $3,000
- Weekly manicures and pedicures: $150 per session
Kim’s beauty routine may seem a bit excessive, but we can’t deny that it’s working wonders!
Source: Hollywood Life
Can’t get enough Kardashians gossip? “Like" us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!